Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010


The Legion of Despair is coming.

I am presently in the process of gearing up my Necrons for the Legion of the Damned challenge. They are unfortunately the only army I have that is even remotely close to being fully painted and soon I hope to make them fully based as well. Yes I do not run a monolith in my tournament list. The are two reasons for this, the first being that my monolith is not available to me since I decided to have it professionally painted... Two years ago by a local artist... It is still a WIP and I haven't heard anything about it for months. The second reason is that locally Monoliths are considered very cheesy (strangely enough, destroyers aren't too frowned upon, I plan on making people realize their mistake) anyway I try and avoid taking anything that my opponents dislike going up against if possible.

Just a quickie I figured I would post in case someone eventually stumbled on to my blog.
More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment