Pages

Sunday, December 26, 2010

A Quick note on progress

Just figured I would make a quick note on the second page I have added to the blog. (Look for the link entitled progress towards the top of the page) This is my progress page, I will be using it  to keep a running tally on the progress each unit and model has made towards completion using fancy rainbow colors for added visual effect! I will not be making posts to this page, just updating the list as I see fit, so don't worry you don't need to check the progress page in order to keep up with that I am doing unless you want to see where I stand. I will still be posting pics of my army and all of my posts here on the front page to keep it simple and clean. Let me know what you think about this new little addition to my blog, and let me know if there are any changes or features you would like to see implemented. Also I give you full permission to give me shit for any incomplete models, it's good for me and I need a lot of pushing.

No comments:

Post a Comment