Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

Too much winning.

So I have been playing around with my Warriors of Chaos a little more and I had a game this week against Jason's tomb kings.

I played my same list just adding the favor of the gods on my Sorceress to test it out (he was having trouble cutting his list down to 1500 so we settled as 1506.)
You'll never guess what happened? I once again wiped the floor with my opponent. (literally, we played on his living room floor) It was a really casual game and I didn't bother taking pics. I'm actually getting frustrated with my list because I want to know how to beat it and no one seems to be able to. I need to lose some games so I can see what works against my army so I don't end up getting raped in a tournament as someone finally figures it out. I want to be prepared for the worst case scenario, and until I know what that is, I won't be ready for it.

Oh and for those who were wondering Jason is kinda the 40k Champ around here. He wins most 40k tournaments in the area, he rocked ard boys at gamers haven and won Gamecon this year.Above is a picture of him facing down a triple stormraven list round 2 at spocon this year. (You can see me all the way down at the other end of the table leaning across to place my monolith. This was pretty much the closest picture of myself I was able to find from spocon this year. At least the closest picture that didn't involve me being inebriated, but I don't really want to share that one, lol.

Anyway I just figured I would make a quickie so I didn't let my blog sit Idle. I'd also like to take a moment to see what everyone would like to see more of here, I never really know if something I post will have a positive response or not, I want some feedback =D

No comments:

Post a Comment