Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

Necron Immortal Warriors

his is a continuation on my previous entry on what I believe the Necron codex should be as a means to better represent the fluff and make the army less of a marine variant. I would like to take the time to point out that I am not suggesting that the changes I make are balanced for the current point values of the unit in the current codex. Frankly these changes are so radical that there in no way in hell that I am going to put my neck on the line and come up with point values for these new units. If you want to do so yourself, then by all means please do so! Let me know what you come up with.

So next up on the list is the first Elite choice entry: Immortals.
Immortal warriors, like flayed warriors are basically just warriors with different equipment and special rules. They are pretty simple, better gun, better armor. Check it out:

Elite Choice:
Immortal Warriors:
WS: 3 BS:4 S:3 T:5(6) W:1 I:2 A:1 Sv:3+6++ Ld:10
Infantry
Equipment:
Heavy Gauss Flayer: Str: 4 Ap:4 30" Heavy 2 Rending (The heavy Gauss flayer does not have a built in Powerfist)
Immortal shell: The immortal shell is upgraded armor given to Immortal Warriors. It grants a 3+armor save and has built in Disruption fields
Special Rules:
Necron, Cold Efficiency.

You'll notice that I removed the powerfist from the Heavy Gauss flayer, this is simply because I wanted immortal warriors to be the strictly shooty alternative to warriors, whereas flayer warriors are the strictly cc oriented warriors.

No comments:

Post a Comment