Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Getting into fantasy

So things have finally calmed down for me, Spocon came and went, I've successfully moved into my new apartment, and I finally have my monolith back.

Its now time to look to the future and that future is WFB for me. Don't get me wrong I will still be playing fantasy, I'm just getting my Warriors of chaos off the shelf and into battle. My first game with be this thursday at the fight club meeting (hopefully)

So far I have drafted up a quick list based on the models I have available to me, here is what I came up with:

Heroes: 247
Sorcerer of Death: 85+61=146
Level 2: 35
Chaos Steed: 16
Necrotic phylactery: 10

Sorceror of Death: 85+51=101
Chaos Steed: 16

Core: 750
10 Marauder Horsemen:10*(13+2)+30=180
+Throwing Spears: 1
+Light armor: 1
-Full command:30

30 Chaos Warriors: 30*(15+1)+90=570
+Shields: 1
-Mark of Tzeentch: 20
-Full command: 30
-Blasted Standard: 40

I decided to go with a big clump of warriors with some support elements, basic plan is to march across the table, pound anything I can get ahold of and just go from there. Marauder horsemen are there to go after artillery/ catch units and hold them until the block can show up.

Sorcerers are there to knock out characters and also take care of any small enemy units.

So any way I just figured I would make a quick post and get some opinions. I have no experience with WFB so this list could really suck and I wouldn't even know.

No comments:

Post a Comment