So now for the final entry as far as pre-existing units go for my list, the lords.
Silver Necron Lord: WS: 5 BS:5 S:4 T:6 W:4 I:4 A:3 Sv:3+5++ Ld:10
Gold Necron Lord: WS: 6 BS:5 S:5 T:7 W:5 I:5 A:4 Sv:2+4++ Ld:10
Platinum Necron Lord: WS: 9 BS:5 S:7 T:8 W:6 I:10 A:5 Sv:2+3++ Ld:10
Silver: Infantry, independent character
Gold: Infantry, independent character
Platinum: Monstrous creature.
- Staff of light: power weapon, may be fired in the shooting phase with the following profile: Str: 5 Ap:2 18" Assault 3
- Cloak of Darkness: Enemy units within 12" of a Silver lord have a -1 modifier to their leadership. This range is increased to 18" for gold and platinum lords. Platinum lords cause an additional -1 as well.
May replace Staff of light with any combination of two one-handed weapons or one two-handed weapon.
- Flencing claws
- Burning orb: ranged weapon Str:4 Ap:4 12" Assault 2d6 (a pair would fire 4d6 shots)
- Ungiving Bracer: grants +1 T
- Royal warscythe: +3 Str, Ignores invuln saves.
- Heavy Gauss Destroyer
- Ultimatum Orb: Str 5 Ap: 1 18" Assault 1 Large blast.
- Eternity Vessel: increases invulnerable save by +1
- Gaze of flame: (as per current necron codex)
- Chronometron: (as per current necron codex)
- Veil of darkness: (as per current necron codex)
- Destroyer body
- Ressurection Orb: Units within 12" of a Necron lord with a res orb may always roll their feel no pain even if it would otherwise be negated.
That's it for now, I would love to hear some feedback. also if I had time I would have covered the New unit I would include: The Skiff. A transport vehicle with a portal and standard issue particle whip, just no power matrix.
Now I am off to do something other than stare at a computer for four hours as I type up rules that no one will ever use.
Thanks to anyone who actually made it through all of the entries. Let me know if anything is hardcore broke or not very clear.